Are you an emerging commercial photographer looking to kick start your career? Then don’t miss this unique opportunity to win representation by one of the UK’s leading photographers agents! LPA Futures is a division of the Lisa Pritchard Agency developed to support and promote the next generation of commercial photographers. Selected by a panel of industry experts, 5 photographers are selected through this biennial competition and go on to be represented as part of LPA Futures and the 2 year programme.
The LPA Futures competition is now one of the UK’s most well known initiatives to nurture new talent and push them into the limelight. Established in 2004, it has raised the profile of many photographers over the years, several of whom are now well known industry names themselves.
– Representation by LPA for 2 years.
– £250 worth of lighting hire and a training course from
Direct Digital, plus discounts off lighting/camera hire and
– Vouchers worth £250 towards a tailor-made portfolio
from Delta Design Studio.
– Exhibition prints by Metro Imaging.
– £1200 against studio hire at Holborn Studios.
– A 50% discount on portfolio prints from MPrint.
– 1 hour of legal advice from Swan Turton LLP.
– £250 voucher towards insurance from Williamson Carson.
– Copies of Lisa’s x 2 published books on setting up and running a successful photography business.
Holborn Studios, Norrie Carr Agency and The Newspaper Club are also partnering the event and the competition. There will also be a 20% discount voucher from Metro Imaging for all entrants.
Tom Dance / Design Director / Superunion
Nick David / Photographer & Director
Neil A. Dawson / Creative Director / Leagas Delaney
Dave Dye / Partner / Thingy
Gemma Padley / Photography Writer & Editor
Lisa Pritchard / Owner & Founder / LPA
Lesley Scott / Art Buyer / Ogilvy
Ingrid Wimart / Art Buyer / Freelance
The deadline for entries is Midnight Sunday 17th February 2019. The five winners will be announced in May 2019. Entrants must be 18 or over and based within the UK. Please visit http://lisapritchard.com/futures2019 for details on how to enter and full terms and conditions. Good luck!