Equality and Diversity Policy
Revolv Collective is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion in our projects, collaborations and commissions, and thus eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim of our collective and its endeavours is to be truly representative of all sections of society.
Revolv Collective commits to:
• Encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
• Create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all individuals are recognised and valued.
• Take seriously complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination by fellow members and individuals outside of the collective in the course of the organisation’s work activities.
• Create opportunities available to individuals from any backgrounds, who will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential through their participation in the collective’s projects.
• Monitor the make-up of individuals working with the collective such as age, sex, ethnic background, sexual orientation, religion or belief, and disability in encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion, and in meeting the aims and commitments set out in the equality, diversity and inclusion policy.
Monitoring will also include assessing how the equality, diversity and inclusion policy, and any supporting action plan, are working in practice, reviewing them annually, and considering and taking action to address any issues.
The equality, diversity and inclusion policy is fully supported by all members of Revolv Collective.